When promoting your products and services, one of the best ways to personalise your brand is to use branded merchandise.
Some examples of common promotional products or branded merchandise include branded mugs, shirts, pens, key chains, and other gifts and giveaway items.
In this post, you’ll learn how branded merchandise can help your business grow.
Personalize Promotional Campaigns
Using branded merchandise makes a great promotional campaign to help your business grow. It is because you can highlight your brand by placing your company logo and theme on your chosen printable items. By doing so, you’ll be able to personalize your brand and make customers remember you.
Here are the corporate or business events wherein you can use branded merchandise:
- Trade Fair: Using branded product packaging instead of a plain plastic bag or paper bag is a good idea when you sell items in a trade fair. It’s one way to personalize the customer experience by having uniquely designed paper bags or plastic bags.
- Corporate Training, Conferences, and Meetings: For conferences and business meetings, you can give branded merchandise to your guests and speakers as a token of appreciation. Make sure to give something unique, functional, and worth keeping.
- Free Taste or Free Use Promotion: If you’re planning to conduct a free-tasting or free-use session in the street, your staff can wear customized shirts to increase people’s brand awareness whenever they see your company shirt uniform. Brand memory retention is higher than not seeing anything at all. Check out the best branded merchandise at steel-city.co.uk
Boost Physical Presence
While you find ways to improve your online presence, it’s also important to boost your brand’s physical presence by using branded merchandise. You’ll get to listen on a recent business merchandise podcast that explains the importance of branded merchandise or customized promotional materials in growing your real-life or physical presence.
Here’s how you can boost your physical business presence using branded merchandise:
- Give freebie items to your target audience on your anniversary or new product launching.
- Give away customized shirts, sweatshirts, or jackets to loyal customers who have purchased the most items or expensive items on your product line.
- Low cost branded merchandise can be given as a welcome gift to new customers.
Branded merchandise speaks for itself. Once people see them, they create a visual impact, especially if your branded items are unique and trending. You can use them for long-term promotion because as long as customers wear or use them, they become aware of your brand, leaving a significant impact on their minds.
Here are some examples of product items and categories of branded merchandise for long-term promotion:
- Gadgets and Technology: Dual car charger, USB drive, power bank, stylus pen
- Outdoor and Style: Gazebo, cap, garden parasol, football, flying disc, beach ball, metallic ball, LED torch, wine bottle holder, camping torch, gym bag, cooler bag, can cooler
- Clothing: T-shirt, tee, sweatshirt, jacket
- Drinkware: Mugs, water bottles, glassware
- Eco-friendly Items: Organic hood and cotton clothing
- Travel Items: Passport cover, luggage tag, travel card wallet, credit card wallet, tire tread gauge, ice scraper
- Exhibition: Fridge magnet, door hanger, magnetic clip, temperature gauge card, document holder
- Office Items: Pens, paper, stationery, pen holder
Branded Merchandise as Collectibles
Take advantage of customized items, positioning it as collectibles for your new and loyal customers. You can give them as freebies or gifts if customers reach a certain amount of purchased items. It will motivate and entice them to buy more, which means more sales for your business.
Make Your SME Business Remarkable
Corporate gifts can help spread your brand assets and taglines, which are worth remembering. Business giveaways and gifts offer noticeable psychological effects that promote a blissful feeling.
Here are some tips to make your business more remarkable using branded merchandise:
- Artistically use your logo on your preferred branded merchandise.
- Create the best strategies as to the best time to give away gifts or freebies to make your promotional campaigns more effective.
- Invest in high-quality, branded merchandise, which also reflects the quality of your products and services. By doing so, you’ll capture the attention of the recipients, leaving a good first impression.
If you want to grow your business, you can use branded merchandise to motivate customers to buy more because of the reward they’ll get when you offer giveaway items for meeting a purchase amount. Using branded merchandise, you can boost consumers’ awareness about your brand and make your business more remarkable. It will increase your sales because more people become more engaged in your brand using your branded merchandise.